Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Motherhood



How true this is?!

Being a Mother is a full time 24/7 career. Some choose to become Mothers, some did not plan for it and others become Mothers by raising other people's children. 

I struggle daily within myself wondering if I've made the right decisions for each of my children, if I've done everything possible I could to make sure their lives are better than the day before and that they are learning how to be a part of a healthy family by attaching and bonding to each of us and other family members. 

Thankfully I had a great teacher in my own Mother. She gave me the strength and desire to become a Foster Mother even before I was an adult. 

The past two nights have been tough in our home, Baby B has been teething and not sleeping well at night, so I also haven't slept much. I was going to cancel going out today but choose to stick with my plan of going to Sea World with my cousin and the boys. I knew the boys would love getting out and seeing the animals plus I would benefit from the fresh air and sun. I'm glad we spent the day out. J even got to spend a little time with his favorite character, Elmo. 

I know I made the right choice in taking them out and spending that special time with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment